Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day One: New Year. New Me.

Every year millions of people around the world make the same resolution.  "I will exercise.  I will diet.  I will lose weight."

I have been one of those millions for several years only to realize that by the second week in January that the resolution has failed horribly.  So, this year, I'm setting a three year goal.  Starting today, January 1, 2012, I am going to lose 100 lbs by June 18, 2015.  Through eating right, setting limits, and support from my wonderful husband I will lose the weight.  And in October 2015 I will renew my vows to an amazing guy.  This blog will detail my hard, rocky road to 100 pounds gone and 10 years with an amazing husband.  It will also contain many plans for my wedding and photos to show my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment