Friday, January 20, 2012

Two steps forward....One Step back

I'm horrible.  I haven't blogged in well....a week or so.  But I've lost two pounds.  Only 98 to go!  I'm getting ready to start a total kick ass work out regime that uses military style boxing to drops the lbs.  I'm lucky.  I have my husband to help me.  I also have an amazing sister-in-law who is helping me so much.

Me:  *stares at a piece of cake*
Her:  *shakes her head*
Me:  *puppy face*
Her:  You don't need it.  You are doing such a good job.  Don't blow it.

The other night we were chilling out.  Her Packers had just lost.  She walks in with a pint of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and goes:

"I know you are on a diet and you are doing so awesome, but you have to taste this"  *holds out spoon with a bite of the ice cream.  "Consider it a reward."

Awesome Ice Cream and I'm not a huge chocolate ice cream fan.  This week however is the challenge.  I didn't lose the 2 lbs I wanted.  To top it off...my niece's birthday is Tomorrow.  Her 1st birthday.  My husband's is Monday.  He's not a big cake person.  (But I love me cake.  *drools*)  Anyways, my sister in law (husband's sister) called me and was like "Missy, will you make Bree's birthday cake."

Of course I can't say no and I do love cake......  However, she wants strawberry cake which isn't my favorite.  So that helps wing that craving to eat the whole thing......Because I really could in the right situation.....I am after all an emotional/bored eater.  But lately I've been going back and looking at the dress I want to walk down the aisle in.  That's my big motivator.  Plus, I went the other day and tried on two dresses for my sister's wedding to Misty.  Okay so they are getting married in Feb in Iowa because South Carolina's consitiution says that gay marriage is illegal but still.....they are having a committement ceremony here in May.  One was a size 20....I looked 9 months preggers in it.  The 22 fit....I just had a small pouch....of course Spanx would take care of that but still.  I have until May to get my ass in a 18....that's my goal!  Size 18 by May.  That's three dress sizes.  Then I'm going for a 16.  Then 14.  Then 12!  I will get my ass in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment