Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two: Things set in motion

Day two....Part One.  Starting Weight 268 lbs.

Despite wanting to munch mindlessly and having the means to do it, I resisted.  So things are officially set to go....That is the first step.  Not eating just because I can or because I'm bored.  That's one reason why I have to lose 100 lbs.  Each day I will set goals.  And I'm rewarding myself with a penny for each goal I achieve.  Today's goals are:


    Write in my Blog (which I am doing currently)
 Look up recipe for Oven Fried Chicken (which I have done on my sparkpeople account).  
    Drink 8 cups of water.
     Read for an Hour (which I did this morning)
    Walk around the block (which is a half mile)
    Take "January 2012" photos to show my progress
    Eat four small meals and two healthy snacks.
    Purge house of "bad" foods.

I'm also working towards 10 years by checking out a venue called the Ryan Nicholas Inn in Simpsonville.  I've heard great things about the venue and I want to see if it could fit my vision.  

I've downloaded music too that motivates me.  Now I just need to put it on my ipod and burn it on a cd.  

Food Tracker:

Breakfast:  2 slices of white bread (toasted)
1 Tbsp of Lake Land Butter
16 oz. Diet Pepsi.


So kiddies....that's it for part one.  Will update later when I've finished my lovely goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment